1 and 2 Hour, half day and full day Workshops – topics include;
- Being heart smart
- Connecting with your audience,
- The use of powerful personal stories
- Adding dialogue and characters
- Vocal variety
- The Do’s and Don’ts of PowerPoint
- Moving with purpose
- Becoming a conversation officer
- Dealing with nerves
- Practical practising techniques
- Pre-event planning
- Mastering the art of impromptu speaking.
Whether you are emceeing a Wedding or other event, asked to present a toast, delivering an impactful eulogy, or delivering a speech to a group of 5 or 500, learning some basic tools for success on the platform will make you look like a professional!
These workshops can be fully customized to fit your specific needs and we can even add video analysis to really take your presentation to the next level!
Jacqueline S., Alberta Health Services
“If you want a dynamic, audience focussed presentation, Russ is your speaker. He is a natural storyteller with a gift for speaking to all age levels.”
..... Read More....